Thursday, October 19, 2006

Geico's Commercial - Caveman!

I was watching the Geico commercial, the one with the "caveman", the news reporter and some other chick. If I'm the only one noticing but the info in this commercial is misleading. How are they gonna say that cavemen created the wheel, and fire, and laid the foundation for civilization? Where the heck did that bull come from? Didn't the cavemen exist after the Egyptian civilization existed? Didn't they have to use a wheel or pulley system to help them build those wonders of the world we know as the Pyramids of Giza? So why is Geico misleading the audience, who is too dumb to realize the fallacy in their information?
Scientists and Archaeologists till this day have trouble figuring out how they created them, and the theories to discredit the Egyptians go on and on. Now I know why someone wrote a book called, "Lies My Teacher Told Me". That's that bull shyte!
Any who... I could go on and on but I gotta run...

Peace!

No comments: